Thursday, December 10, 2009

full of s--t

That would be "snot" that I'm full of.  According to my prescription history on walgreens.com, I've been sick since the beginning of October.

First, I was suffering serial sinus infections.  After three courses of antibiotics, my sinus troubles improved, although they didn't completely go away.  Early this week, I started with a sore throat and then began coughing.

I feel like all I've been doing is dealing with mucous--blowing it out, hacking it up, trying not to swallow it.  No matter how much I do with medications, the neti pot, and drinking the right kinds of fluids, it's just "snot" going away.

I feel pathetic.  Ugh.

No comments:

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
the newest lists of book recommendationsthe best book recommendations are found at Flashlight Worthy
add this widget to your blog