Wednesday, December 31, 2008

stupid, stupid, stupid

Yesterday I was feeling so great that I puttered around the house, doing a bit of laundry, loading the dishwasher, cooking myself some breakfast. I was really careful not to lift anything too heavy. However, I had forgotten that there were some restrictions about the stairs--only once or twice a day. I was up and down, like, 15 times. Oops. Boy am I feeling it now. Last night I was in pain and had increased bleeding of my stitches. Today I'm really swollen and achy, but I do feel better. I guess that's one way to learn. So I'm behaving myself really well today, which is quite boring. Ugh.

No comments:

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
the newest lists of book recommendationsthe best book recommendations are found at Flashlight Worthy
add this widget to your blog