Thursday, December 25, 2008

tomorrow's the big day

Wow.  I actually think I'm ready for my surgery tomorrow.  I got the last bunch of grades calculated yesterday, and that was a huge relief.  I've been second-guessing the surgery a lot, alternating between wondering about all the other things that might be causing the pelvic pain and having days and weeks with no pain at all.  As a Christmas gift, I had the surgery decision validated.  I started cramping in church at Christmas Eve service, and the pain was so bad (8 on a 10-point scale) that I couldn't get to sleep.  I finally took Darvocet and it helped enough to get me to sleep, but I've been having cramping pains all day so far.  Strangely, this is really what I needed to have today.  I'll be glad when the surgery was over, and I'm glad to have it confirmed that it's needed.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
the newest lists of book recommendationsthe best book recommendations are found at Flashlight Worthy
add this widget to your blog