Sunday, February 1, 2009

clean towels

It seems that my family never has clean towels. Even after I wash a load of all the towels I can find in the bathroom and the laundry room, we still have less than ten.

Last night, I walked into my daughter's room to put some clean laundry on her bed. A quick glance showed six towels on her floor. I called her upstairs immediately and asked her to gather the towels up to take to the laundry room. When I said that I'd seen six, she responded, "That means that there are probably ten. The record was fourteen." It seemed that each towel she picked up revealed two or three underneath. She ended up finding a total of 21 towels in her room.

When she takes a shower, she wraps one towel around her body and one around her hair. Since she showers at night, the wet towels somehow end up staying in her room and then she forgets to take care of them in the morning.

So in a few minutes I'm headed downstairs to see how many towels can fit into the washing machine at one time.

No comments:

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
the newest lists of book recommendationsthe best book recommendations are found at Flashlight Worthy
add this widget to your blog